Memory Unit: Built-in 128MB~2GB Flash Memory, can be extended to 32G
USB Port: Insert the USB port of watch belt directly
Battery Hi Li-ion : Rechargeable battery (3.7V)
Battery Life: More than 5 hours continuous playtime when?fully charged
USB Transmission Rate: USB 2.0
MP3 Playback Bit Rate: 32Kbps to 320Kbps
WMA Playback Bit Rate:32Kbsp to 192Kbps
Recording Sampling frequency: 16 KHz
Recording time : About 260 minutes (128MB)
Output Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20 KHz
Operating System: Window98/ME/2000/XP or above
The watch to be matched before packing, it can be used accordingly.
If re-match, please follow the following steps:
1, Bluetooth matching
- First:Press and hold"PLAY"button of the Bluetooth headphones, the blue light and red light blinking alternatively. Then press and hold"PLAY" button of the watch to turn it on to search, the blue light blinking fast. When the watch matching successfully with the Bluetooth headphones, the blue light of watch will be blinking slowly.
- Second:Press and hold "PLAY" button of the watch, the blue light blinking fast. Then press and hold"PLAY" button of the Bluetooth headphones until the red and the blue light alternate blinking. When the watch and headphones matching successfully, the blue light of watch blinking slowly.
2, MP3 watch start
- Press and hold "PLAY"button of watch, while the red and blue lights are blinking for few seconds, the green light is bright on, and the blue light blinking.
- After switch on the watch, press "FF/VOL" or "REW/VO", and then start the music or voice menu functions. When the green light on indicates the music functional menu, the red light on indicates the voice functional menu. If there is no music file in MP3 watch, the green is bright on.
- Press and hold"PLAY"button of the watch,in the absence of playing music,press"REC"button to enter the voice menu and start recording, red light blinking.Press the"REC" button again to stop recording, the red light bright on, and the recording file will be automatically saved in " MICIN.DIR " folder of the MP3 watch.
- Press the"PLAY"button to pause in the process of recording audio, the red light blinking slowly at this time, press the"PLAY"button again to continue recording.
4, Play music
- Support the root of the directory playing; it can play the music stored within the folder.
- When turn on the watch,if you find the bluetooth matching do not success, please re-match again as follow the above step1.Or keep the headsets in searching menu.
- Press and hold PLAY button of the watch, the green light?is on. Press again "PLAY"
- button to play the music, the green light is blink, and the blue one blinking slowly.
- While playing, pause by pressing "PLAY" button, the green light blinking slowly, press "PLAY" button again to continue playing.When the pause is longer than one minute, MP3 watch will be automatically withdrawn, and return the music functional menu.
- Press and hold "PLAY" button of watch to stop playing. If no further operation in around 2 minutes, the MP3 watch will be turn off automatically, and not support the cycle playing.
5, The songs choice
- Under the state of playing,press "FF/VOL+"button once to enter the next song file.
- Under the state of playing,press"REW/VOL-"button once to enter the previous song file.
6, Recording replay
- Press and hold"PLAY"button of the watch,in the absence of broadcast press "REW/VOL"or "FF/VOL" button to enter into voice recording functional menu, the red light on at the time, and press "PLAY" button to start re-playing the record file,the green light on, the blue light blinking slowly.
- Press "PLAY" button to pause when playing the record file, the blue green light blinking slowly. Press the "PLAY" button again to continue playing audio file. When the pause is over than 2 minutes, MP3 watch will be automatically withdrawn from the playing, then return to the voice functional menu.
- Press and hold "PLAY "button of the watch to stop playing recording file, while the replaying files finished for about 2 minute, the watch will be automatically turn off.
7, Volume control
- In a state of playing, press and hold"FF/VOL+"button to increase volume.
- In a state of playing, press and hold"REW/VOL-"button to decrease volume.
8, Repeat Mode
- Under the state of playing, press "REC"button and select the beginning position "A", the green, red light blinking and press the "REC"button again, select the final position "B",then the red light is on and the green light blinks, the Mp3 watch will repeat playing between "A" and "B"until press "REC" button again to exit from the repeat mode.
9, Memory function
- If the Mp3 watch is shut down properly, MP3 watch will remember the playing parameters including volume,EQ mode and the track being played immediately before turning off the player.When it is properly boot again,it will play the program saved before turning off the Mp3 watch.
- Under the normal playing mode,the red light blinking shows that MP3 watch has insufficient power;it will shut down in about 5 minutes,please charge in time.
- The battery can be charged either by AC adaptor or USB cable. When connecting for charging, the red light of watch is bright on.The green light will be bright on instead of red light when the watch to be fully charged, and it should be stop to charge then.